John had to work all last week, but drove over to Chelan for the day on Saturday.
We spent the morning in the pool.
I was so proud of James! After he got used to his life jacket, he floated around by himself all morning - that's a first! He was really excited to be on his own. Even after everyone went back up to the condo, James and I swam around the pool together. I love swimming, so now I have a buddy!
John tried to coax Nate into being comfortable floating in his life jacket.... it wasn't successful!
Bethy and Auntie Keri again! This picture is actually hilarious. If you look closely, Bethy's diaper is huge and completely full of water. I had laid out a swim diaper, but I just assumed that my mom left her in a normal diaper when she got her suit on. Silly mom. When I went to change Bethy later, I realized that I had left one of Nate's pull ups out instead of a swim diaper. They are the same color and I just didn't double check. Silly ME. :)
Nate was done swimming and wanted to "relax by the pool" (his own words).
After lunch, we visited the lake one last time.
| James & Grandpa |
| Natester |
| Uncle Brian & Kenley |
We didn't get home until pretty late and we all had to get up early for church the next morning. It was a great trip and I'm always thankful our parents still let us tag along on their vacations. Hopefully they enjoyed their only night of peace and quiet after we left!
1 comment:
I have learned my lesson. If you get home from church late Saturday night don't even bother trying to get to church Sunday morning.... We were an hour late...
In other news.. Bethy fell asleep on me today and it was awesome. I snuggled her as long as I could! :)
Post a Comment