Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bethy - 4 Months


Baby Girl turned 4 months old back on July 1st. Once again, I have nothing but great things to write about her. She is an amazingly happy baby. She sleeps all night, takes great naps, plays by herself and loves watching the boys play.


On June 6th, she learned how to roll from her tummy to her back. She sleeps on her tummy, so when she'd accidentally push herself on to her back, she would flail her arms and scream for help. You'd think she was drowning or something!


Bethy started sitting in the bumbo this month.


We also pulled out the walker for her to start using. Poor thing can't touch the floor yet, but she loves being up with all the action. Hugo also loves that she's just about licking height now.  :-/


Bethy's favorite thing ever is playing on her playmat. She is learning how to reach for toys and make them move. She would probably spend hours happily playing here if I let her.



About half way through the month, I realized that we were out of the house most mornings and my 4 month old was probably only getting one good nap a day. Same as the 2 and 3 year olds.  :-/


She started getting way over-tired and having a hard time falling asleep on her own. SO, we finally have a good routine in place where she can get her nap, boys can get their play-alone-time, and I can still get my gym time in the morning. It took a while to figure out the right grove for our family, but we got there (for now)! Win-Win-Win.



Bethy also started being a thumb-sucker this month. It's super cute right now. I'm sure it won't be so cute later, but I'm a pragmatist - and it works.


Her pretty big blue eyes still kill us. She'll get anything she wants.  :-)


(Thanks for the pictures Auntie Kim!)


No comments: