Sunday, January 16, 2011

So, John went to Rairdon's......

Dodge in Monroe to get his oil changed in the truck.

I get a phone call a couple hours later saying "So, don't kill me.....".

A few hours after that, he was at home cleaning out my jeep to go pick up my new one.

I have been married to this man for how long? I should know not to send him to the dealership alone! ;-)

We ended up driving home in my absolute dream car, the one we had been thinking about and dreaming about for months and months. It was a pretty emotional day because I usually need lots of time to process change - even though it was change for the way better - but once again, its been almost 6 years, I should be used to crazy stuff like this!

Anyway, that was December 14th. I just want to remember that date!

No comments: