I purposed for the whole weekend to be lazy. I think I stayed in sweats all weekend and planned to plan nothing! I just wanted to enjoy the boys. And that is just what we did!
Nate got to sleep in John's spot on the bed... in the morning. I was too terrified I would roll on top of him or something in the middle of the night!
I got video (that I'm not sure how to load to the computer yet) of James playing the music on his truck and dancing like crazy with no one else around.
This was right about when James was curious about Nate...
And I snuggled baby Nate, my little sweet pea. (More like a sack of potatoes!)
James and I played with toys in his playroom a lot.
And this picture cracks me up because he got on his quad all by himself and started "hopping" up and down and making noises like he was riding it. He has never seen a quad and we have never shown him what they do. I guess the Carruthers in him runs deep!
No comments:
Post a Comment