John jokingly said that he purposefully did not help at all with that night because he wants me to know just how hard three kids would be (um, I think I've got the picture with Hugo!). Ironically, it actually is just a tad more work. I'm already feeding, changing, napping, and playing with James so really what's one more! It gives me hope for Nate and James to be great buddies and playmates. I'm not so sure either of them will be as dainty and gentle as Kenley though!
There's that weird look...
I was upstairs taking care of some things, and when I came back down, I found their new game... throw the balls over the gate! I watched them for a little bit and it was beyond cute to see them playing together.
And of course, kisses...
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Those pictures are so cute!!
Post a Comment