Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nate - 3 Months!

Natester turned 3 Months old on January 25th!


I could be speaking too soon, but honestly Nate has been another dream baby. He likes to be held a little more than James, but maybe that's just because it feels like I have fewer arms to hold him! He has just started giggling and smiling all the time. He is also very alert and if there's anything going on, he'll be awake and looking around.

Nate has been so great sleeping during naps and at night (9-11 hours, yay!). Just this week I finally moved the pack-n-play into the extra room so he's all by himself now (again, yay!). About a month ago, I thought I would never sleep through the night ever, but alas, I feel human again!

James has been a great big brother. Just this morning, I dropped Nate off in nursery and James went over and sat as close as he could to his brother. It was pretty cute!

Here are some other 3 month pics, I SO wish this one had turned out - I think he has the Ronk big-eyes!


I clearly remember James being a wiggle-worm for his 3 month pictures, and Nate was no exception. He is big enough to hold his head and body up, but has no muscle control so he'd see me, get excited, and fall over!







No comments: