November 25 - Boy did the first month go by fast! One thing I am suprised by in having a second boy so close is how excited we still are to see Nate do HIS "firsts". I kind of figured it would be like, so what... but it really is cool to see each kid do his own things!
That said, I can't remember what Nate did in the first month! I suppose lots of eating, sleeping, and trying to figure out who all these intrusive people are (doctors, nurses, mom, James, Hugo...)! Nate has been a great addition to the family and I am so thankful he has been so laid back and easy for us!
And last but not least, the beyond creepy Nate picture. This cracks me up every time I see it!
2 comments:
I love reading your posts! I didn't know you had such a great sense of humor! You make me laugh!
Not to mention: I love the same couch pose that you had for James! How cool is that?
Post a Comment