This picture is pretty blurry, but it shows my bald little boy the day after his haircut.

I had been snipping away at James' hair for about 3 days on and off because I kept on seeing mistakes I had made. I asked John if we could use the clippers on the longest setting to trim just the sides of his hair and get them even.
He took James upstairs and the next thing I heard was John yelling downstairs that he just made the most unforgivable mistake of his life and that I would probably start crying when I saw James. I did.
John really didn't mean to do it that short, but lesson learned. Daddy doesn't get to do any more haircuts for a while!
1 comment:
LOL .. that's pretty much what happened with Jacob's first "daddy-like" haircut. We meant to cut it short because his hair was so thick and a hot and humid summer was just getting worse ... but I still wasn't ready for his new look and it took me a few weeks to not about burst into tears every time I looked at him LOL. James looks SUPER cute with the new do though, Amy! :)
Post a Comment