For Memorial Day weekend this year, Uncle Reed and Auntie Katie picked up the boys early Saturday morning and took them to a train show or something over on highway 2. The boys had a great time. I'm still hearing about the trains they got to ride on and walk around. They stopped in Leavenworth for some lunch, then took the boys over to Uncle Dave and Auntie Kim's camping property up in the mountains.
From there, James and Nate camped with Uncle Dave & Aunt Kim Saturday night and John and I drove over for the day on Sunday.
It was bizarre weather. It poured rain for a while, then it was hot and sunny for a little bit. True Washington camping!
I only took a few pictures - apparently Nate was the only one being cute that day. ;-)
The boys were very excited to show me the antlers Uncle Dave found on the property.
Family pic - I didn't realize James & Nate snuck their "guns" in the picture too!

No comments:
Post a Comment