Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Preschool Zoo Trip


Last Thursday, our Pre-Preschool did our final "field trip" to the zoo. I hadn't been to the zoo since elementary school so I was excited to see what this magical place was like. Everyone had a great time and all the kids were so well behaved the entire day.

Farm Animals

Turtle-Turtle

It was really neat being so close to a lot of the big animals. (I tried not to think about their captivity and all that!!)

Bethy and Shepherd spent a little time in the stroller while we ate lunch.

Speaking of lunch - it was CHAIOS. Babies were crying, {my} kids were crying, black birds and seagulls were diving at our tables for food, people were stealing our chairs... I was thankful that Keri and Amie were there to figure it all out while April and I fed our babes. It definitely was a memory! And at the end of it all, there were cupcakes from Auntie Keri. Of course, they were adorable with little animals on the top. Nate got a tiger and James got a zebra. Those animals have become the latest favorite toy at our house!

Auntie Keri is the best!

Amazing Auntie Keri also bought the kids animal masks for after lunch. You wouldn't know it, but Nate loves his monkey mask now!

Natester and C-Lo.

James loves helping and showing off his strong muscles. He insisted on pulling Keri's wagon by himself a lot of the morning.

Checking out the elephants - a big hit for everyone.

And this is our survival picture (with two very cooperative boys - ha!). We finished the day with tired kiddos just as the wind and rain started up. Perfect timing.


No comments: