Monday, June 10, 2013

Bethy - 3 Months


June 1st, Bethy turned 3 months old.


This little girl continues to be a sweet little blessing to our family. Three months is always a great age because she's very interactive but still not mobile.

Bethy is still sleeping great through the night. She is probably ready for a 4-hour routine, but I'm trying to keep the 5 feedings she needs at this age so we don't quite have the perfect schedule down.

She started crying tears this month and started to laugh in the last part of the month. She especially loves to laugh when Daddy tickles her belly.


She enjoys playing with her brothers - poor thing will need some girl toys soon.


I definitely spend more time snuggling with Bethy too. I was so concerned that the boys learned to fall asleep on their own that I kind of missed snuggling with them. (That, and I was pregnant with Nate or busy with a 1 year old James.)


She gets lots and lots of love from her brothers. A James hug for example:


Bethy has almost grown out of her newborn clothes this month. I adore dressing a girl, and I like pink a lot more than I thought I would!



Bethy started on a bottle this month (and is almost completely on formula). Without defending myself, I'll just say that it's a lot easier for our family when she's on formula and John is totally in favor too.

We love her big blue eyes. A lot of people we pass stop us and comment on her beautiful eyes.


James and Nate still ask to hold her all the time. James sits proudly with his sister for a while.....


And Nate wants to tickle her for a couple minutes, then move on to other things.


Love this sweet baby girl!


1 comment:

Terri said...

This makes me want to run right over and hold her!