Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Last Night - -


James got up about a half hour after going to bed. He said he needed to throw up. We went to the bathroom and Nate walked in after us: "Mom, I need to throw up". Nate put his face WAY into the toilet, worked up as much spit as he could, and spit it into the toilet. "There, I throw up." and he walked back into his room.

James was still complaining that he needed to throw up and that he needed medicine ("medicine" is James' cure for everything). I said no medicine until after he throws up so James stood over the toilet trying to work up something to "throw up" in the toilet.  {Lest you think I'm some horribly unsympathetic mom, every time James looked at me he gave me this sneaky trying-not-to-smile-smile. He was clearly feeling fine.}  James finally sneezed and proudly thought that would work to get some medicine. Nope - back to bed.


Both boys weren't going back to sleep (10:30pm by this point) so John let them sleep in their sleeping bags on the floor. At 11pm, we went to bed and they were still laughing and wrestling... Maybe they'll sleep in this morning??   :-)



No comments: