Two weeks ago, we went to our first Craftivity Camp at Auntie Keri's house. It was such a good time. Keri is a natural! I didn't get any pictures of the kids actually doing the crafts, but they had so much fun. The boys have been talking about going back to "Captivity-Camp" or "Craft-ify-Camp" or "Captiv-ivity-Camp" for the last two weeks.
| The aftermath. |
| Claire enjoyed the shaving cream. |
| Lunch time with friends. |
| An awkward game of duck-duck-goose. |
| "Goose" - everybody run! |
The boys have been taking care of Bethy -
This is the boy's favorite thing ever. When John comes down the driveway, they run out to meet him and get to drive the car the rest of the way to the shop.
Bethy had her first over-nighter last week. My brave parents took all 5 grandkids for a sleep-over. I heard that Bethy did great and slept in way past every one else!
John bought a hummingbird feeder for our deck and now we get to watch hummingbirds all day. The boys call them "honey birds" because they drink sugar water.
Bethy wore the monogrammed dress Auntie Keri made to church last Sunday. It's super cute!
Yesterday morning, I was getting dressed in my closet - when I came out, I caught Nate trying to scrape a puddle of hand soap off of his tongue. He said his mouth was dirty and he needed to use soap to clean it.
About a minute and a half later, I caught Nate with my thing of Vaseline. He had rubbed it all over his face and hands. Ah, Nate... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment