Thursday, May 30, 2013
Another Ring Story
Remember this story? It almost happened again.....
Two Thursdays ago, I was getting ready to leave the house and I couldn't find my ring(s) anywhere. I only ever leave my ring in 3 spots in the house because I know how easily I lose things. I did a quick search Thursday morning then left with out the ring.
That afternoon I searched the entire house trying to find those rings. I 100% had them on at preschool the previous day and I usually take them off in the kitchen while I make dinner.
I couldn't find them. Anywhere.
I asked the boys if they had seen my rings since James knows where everything is. They hadn't seen them, but later that night James outted me to John: "Daddy, Mom lost her ring. She looked ALL over the house and couldn't find them ANYWHERE."
Fast forward to this past Sunday - a bunch of us were over at the Morrows camping property for Memorial Day.
Reed (John's brother) was a little ways from camp shooting guns and John went over to see him. Reed needed help finding a part from the gun that had dropped on the ground. Somehow, John found the part right away and made a comment about how he wished he could find my wedding ring that easily.
"DOH!!!" Reed remembered that when he was over for dinner that Wednesday night, he saw my rings in the kitchen and thought it would be funny to hide them on the top shelf in the cupboard.
Yeah, hilarious Reed!!! ;-)
So, my rings are back. I wasn't the one who lost them (again)... And now I know not to leave my stuff laying around when Uncle Reed comes over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW Uncle Reed!! I am glad you did not loose them my friend!! :)
Post a Comment