Last month when I was in nursery, this happened.
This month, James had an incident...
Sometimes, John will take James into the service with him if I have nursery and will usually bring him back after the music. Last Sunday, John had James in the service and all of a sudden, James gave him a funny look and threw up all over him. John came and got me and we got him changed and feeling better. We left early and headed home. Since James looked like he was feeling better, I gave him the rest of his milk to drink in the car. 10 minutes later, his carseat and jacket were filled with.... loveliness.
John is a champion at emergency situations. We pulled in the closest grocery store parking lot, stripped James down, pulled everything out of the backseat and wrapped him in blankets. Then I just sat in the back with him on my lap the rest of the way home. Poor guy slept for a little while that afternoon, but was feeling totally fine in a couple hours.
I think I might be cursed in the nursery!
No comments:
Post a Comment