We came home late Wednesday night from Chelan and spent Thursday with John's family. It was a very low key afternoon with delicious food, family, and -of course- endless: "I'll give you 5 bucks if you.....".
 |
| We all got to skype with Becca for a little bit. It was really really good to hear from her. I don't want to get all sappy, but there's just something missing when the family gets together and Becca's not around. It's like there's no one there to even out the Carruthers Brothers craziness! We're so glad Becca gets to be "abroad" right now (ha ha ha ha!), but we can't wait for her to come home! Love you "An-eee-Ek-uh"! |
 |
| More "James throwing". |
 |
| Mom with the turkey. I'm talking about the actual turkey, not James! ;-) |
 |
| Nate hanging out with Dad. |
 |
| James loves Uncle Reed! |
 |
| More guns! |
We tried to get a family picture for our Christmas card. FAIL!
And the Thanksgiving festivities begin....
 |
| First up, "Hey Matt, I bet 'cha couldn't eat an entire raw crescent roll." |
 |
| Then, "Hey Matt, we'll give you $7 to eat this teaspoon of cinnamon." |
 |
| Matt couldn't, so Reed did. I hope that 7 bucks was worth it! |
 |
| Carving the turkey. |
 |
| This is just for Becca. A steaming pot of fresh gravy. I'm sure they'll be more when you get home! |
 |
| Happy Thanksgiving! |
And just for Auntie Becca:
No comments:
Post a Comment