Sunday, October 23, 2011

Poor Nate

Natester had a little accident in nursery this morning. Of course, it was on my watch!

The cupboard doors were opened and kiddos were playing with they toys. Nate was walking and holding on to the door and (you see where this is going?) someone slammed the door right when Nate's fingers were in the door hinge. Ugh. All I remember is Nate turning around with the split-second-pre-cry-look holding his smooshed-flat, white finger out. Sorry, that was probably too graphic. It makes my stomach turn still. I have a picture of it, but I'll spare you!

Long story short, he should be ok. Our remedy was some tylenol, ice cream, and a long nap. It'll be tough keeping a band-aid on his finger though!

Ice cream for a smooshed finger.

I'm proud to say that there was a lot of blood, but nothing got on his white shirt!
 
Until we left him alone in his highchair and he got the band-aid off. That's not ketchup on his shirt....

John is our in-house doctor. I'm so thankful he does "injuries" so well!

No comments: