Friday, November 11, 2011

November 4, 2011

Last Friday night, John and I took our annual trip down to the Seattle Car Show.

This was one of the first cars when you walked in the front door. How can you resist that?

I think John is going to have this one framed... because I'm in it, of course!

Grandma Sheri watched the boys that night, so of course we took the opportunity to have a wild night out on the town. Yeah right!

Scott, Brian, John and I headed over to the bar inside "13 Coins". I could probably sit in that place all night. I know, I know, my mom is freaking out right now. Just wait until YOU try it! For me, it's the perfect atmosphere of nice, but casual - loud, but not roudy - romanitc, but it's totally cool to go hang out with the guys (literally in this trip!). Friday and Saturday nights have a live band playing, adding to the "awesomeness" of the restaurant. That's my plug. If you haven't been there, go!

Yes. This picture is stellar. I promise, we were not intoxicated or drugged. But, I only had this one or the next to choose from......

Thanks Brian. Or Scott. I'm not entirely sure.

No comments: