"But if we hope for what we do not see,
we eagerly wait for it with perseverance."
- Romans 8:25-
Yep, we've semi-started potty training! By semi-started, I mean we're potty training when we're home and awake. I have no idea what to do about naps and night time and I'm scared out of my mind to take James out of the house with only "underoos". So far, he's doing really great. He can tell me "yes" or "no" and he's right 80% of the time. And he's always excited to show me his work so he can have "CANDY TIME!". Recently, "candy time" has been a tic-tac because that's all we have, lol!
I'll be real. This sucks. But I won't complain, so that's all I have to say. Go James! ;-)
1 comment:
hang in there! it's awesome once it works. i hate potty training too. :)
Post a Comment