I love love love Thanksgiving weekend. To have a holiday on a Thursday, then have 3 bonus days to hang out and be with the family is wonderful!
Friday, we did our own version of "Black Friday" shopping. After a leisurely breakfast, we loaded into the car and hit Fred Meyer for their 1/2 price socks! Then, we headed next door to Home Depot - just because.
The rest of the day, John did a little work in the shop, the boys took naps, and I did some cooking and cleaning. Now that I type it out, it doesn't seem that relaxing - but it was, I promise! Later that night, we had our friends, the McKeowns, over for dinner and a movie!
 |
| Breakfast! |
 |
| At Fred Meyer - looking at bicycles. Maybe next year James will be ready for one?? |
 |
| Nate was so excited to help Dad drive the car next door to Home Depot. |
 |
| And James got to ride in the front seat with me! |
 |
| At Depot - James was way too interested in tools to care about a picture! |
 |
| The boys and Liam (who is like, 14) created this disaster in the play room. I have yet to clean it up!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment