Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stupid question...


Can the baby feel you sneeze? I've sneezed a few times and it seems like the baby would totally feel it. Just a weird question if anyone knows! =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha that made me laugh out loud. maybe you should google it!

<3 becca

Amy said...

That's the sad part. I already did!

bean said...

definitely when the babe is bigger, for sure. when i would sneeze, hallie in particular (probably since she was breech and her head was right there by my lungs) would *freak out*. she got to freak out a lot during allergy season. :)

Amy said...

Sweet. So then I'm not crushing the baby's skull in now when I sneeze! =)

bean said...

No, and seriously, it gets even weirder and harder to believe that the kid isn't getting injured in there. When they did the external version to try to turn Hallie around, OH MY GOSH. The doctor was pushing literally as hard as he could on my belly, all braced against the hospital bed. I looked down once and my belly was in such an odd shape it almost made me throw up. Hallie survived without even the slightest hint of annoyance (heartrate never went up or anything)...and she still didn't turn over. They are apparently very cushioned. :)

Amy said...

Hahaha!! What a mental picture! I guess they're in there pretty insulated then! Phew! Thanks Mo!