So isn't today supposed to be the magical day that all sickness disappears and suddenly I have bounds of energy? For poor John's sake, I hope so! I think I've officially been more sick in the last 3 days than all of last week combined, but whatever... it's a baby!
It's really weird to think that the first trimester is over already! And I bet it just goes faster from here on out! This is SO cool!
5 comments:
Hate to break it to you but I was actively sick for the first 17 weeks, and then would get randomly sick through out the entire pregnancy! Also, my energy never recovered, but maybe that is because I have two others :) Praying for you Amy!
I didnt stop getting sick until week 15. I was actually sickest in week 13 too. :( But now I feel like the nausea is coming back a bit. When I am laying down just about to go to sleep the little one is super super active and it totally makes me feel like I am going to throw up. Its Sad! Its fine if I am sitting up or standing but when I am laying down its bad. I hope it goes away soon! Anyways your weeks posts are supposed to have pictures so that we can see you. We miss you!
yeah, where are the pictures?! I forgot to mention in my first comment. Puking is totally worth it in the end!
Haha, sorry, no pictures yet! I don't think I have a belly other than pudge just yet so I'm not super excited to show off my "fluff" as Grandma says! Lol, maybe next week!
I have no comment on when the sickness leaves. :)
Post a Comment