Sunday, March 29, 2009

15 Weeks!


As of Friday, I'm officially 15 weeks! I think the queasiness is slowing and it doesn't feel like I need to eat every hour to stay feeling well! I still don't think I feel pregnant at all, and definitely don't look it!

Sorry, still no pictures. I didn't realize what a pain it is to look presentable and have a camera and a camera operator avaliable for a few minutes to snap a photo! Consequently, no picture! But not to worry, I'm not really even showing yet and next week I'll really really try to have one!

2 comments:

Keri Ronk said...

Hehe I know I definitly do not look presentable in most of mine. We usually forget until like 9 @ night and I have already changed into my pjs. :) Yay for 15 weeks! 16 weeks was when I first felt Kenley kick!! And last night was cool because she was moving so much that Brian was looking at my belly and he could see her moving! Crazy!

Keri Ronk said...

I bet that you totally are starting to look pregnant. You have to start taking pictures so we can see how you grow. Not just when you are huge like me :)