Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our California trip, pt 2


After hanging out and driving around all day, I followed John in the jeep so he could ride his dirt bike on the sand dunes. He said it was the most fun riding he's ever done!







Again, I got to be the dog watcher!



This catches a little more clearly how big and steep the dunes were. John is the speck almost at the top of the hill!





He kept it pretty entertaining!


The last day and a half of the trip we spent with Jonathan and Susi. It was SO much fun sum it up! We were actually having so much fun, we decided to stay an extra night to hang out with them longer. I ended up flying home Sunday after church to be home in time for work and John (and Angus) had to do the roadtrip home by themselves!

Anyone in for starting a petition to get LAPD moved to Seattle? ;-)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ME!!! I wish a petition could be passed with only 2 sigs on them :)

Mrs. Pecadillo said...

We had so so so much fun with you guys! I love you and I already miss you so much!