So our new neighbors across the street are SERIOUSLY planting grass seed in the dumping snow! I used my sleuth pink power ranger skills to sneak a picture for the books!
First. Amy- CONGRATULATIONS! :-) I can only imagine what your mom will be doing when the two grandbabies are born.
Second. As creepy as it may seem, I am not blog-stalking you. I just happened to read Keri's blog and noticed you came over to the dark side. Welcome.
Third. What is creepy, however, is you taking pictures of your neighbor!!! Although, I can understand why you would. Seriously, planting grass seed? What are they smoking?!
2 comments:
First.
Amy- CONGRATULATIONS! :-) I can only imagine what your mom will be doing when the two grandbabies are born.
Second. As creepy as it may seem, I am not blog-stalking you. I just happened to read Keri's blog and noticed you came over to the dark side. Welcome.
Third. What is creepy, however, is you taking pictures of your neighbor!!! Although, I can understand why you would. Seriously, planting grass seed? What are they smoking?!
:-)
Haha! Thanks Joy!
First. Thanks!!
Second. No worries. Creepy as it is, I've been blog-stalking you for two months, but never really wanted to admit my addiction!
Third. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Adendum to the Second. I totally love your background, so I stole your website and got mine from there...thanks!
Post a Comment