Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It came!!


Yay! It finally came! I made a special trip to the mailbox this morning when I saw they delivered my "Ingrid & Isabel BellaBand"! So... I can't wait to try it on and see if its everything I've ever hoped for!



9 comments:

Bekah said...

ooohh, you got a pretty lace one! Although they are GREAT, I don't like the white one. It looks like underwear too much, the black one for some reason didn't. But maybe since yours has lace it will be super cute!

Amy said...

So far so good. It's actually super comfortable too!

Keri Ronk said...

I got black and I like mine! Except it makes going to the bathroom more difficult because I am never sure if I should pull it up or down... haha. Works great with skirts for church though!

Mrs. Pecadillo said...

What on earth is this? I'm really confused :)

bean said...

i'm with keri - either way, up or down, it's annoying in the bathroom. but way less annoying than not having pants to wear, lol.

Bekah said...

Always pull it up

Amy said...

Haha, I suppose having pants to wear is a bonus!

Amy said...

Sooz, it's something you wear over your pants when you can't button them so people can't see your "husband area". ;-) Ha!

Unknown said...

I love mine too! When you get big at the end, it soothes down the love handles a bit, and gives you a nicer silhouette ;)