I tried to label what I remembered from the doctor! When we were in the office getting the ultrasound, we were both totally seeing everything as he was pointing it out... but about an hour later looking at the pictures, we both had no idea what was what!




7 comments:
I think back in the day you used to be able to bring a blank VHS in with you and they would tape it for you. Im pretty sure that they dont do that anymore but we are bringing our video camera to the next one to see if we an video it. If you 4D one though they video it.
I am so glad you have a blog! I love seeing all the little baby pictures! SO FUN! I can't wait to see more! Keep them coming!
Wow! 2 whole people! I'm practically famous!!
YEAH!!! I am a blog-a-holic! Totally great pictures! I think that I can tell where the organs are. Maybe we look at it together to figure it out!
Yay babies! There, now you have 3 :) I think I've decided to comment on almost EVERY blog you have posted. Except for the whacked out neightbors planting in the snow lol. Joy pretty much covered how I felt entirely :)
Bekah - you see organs??? I still usually just see blob (but of course it's MY baby, so it's a BEAUTIFUL blob)!
AME - 3 babies. 1 babe. Haha sorry =)
I LOVE THIS!!! Little baby Susi!!!
Post a Comment