Saturday, February 4, 2012

Maiden Voyage


My mom has been waiting a long time for this post. James wanted to have lunch in the shop with John this afternoon. I loaded up his lunch and sent him out the back door. James frantically turned around and very clearly said, "No Mom, I need sun glasses." We found sunglasses from Auntie Keri. Perfect! Sent him out the back door again. When he looked down to watch his steps, the sunglasses fell off. Time to get the safety glasses. Rocking the safety glasses, he safely made his way to the shop - all by himself.

Sunglasses from Auntie Keri.

That's better!

Need to stop for a pre-lunch break.

He took his sweet time. He stood here for about 5 minutes and looked around. I think the freedom was confusing.

Chose to take the "grass route". Wouldn't want to get rocks in his crocks. Haha, I rhymed! (Insert: looking around another 5 minutes.)

Slow and steady, but he made it!

1 comment:

Terri said...

That is too cute! I knew this day would come! :-)