Kenley and Claire got to come over and play for a couple nights recently. I'm not sure why, but it was probably payback for the night we didn't pick up our boys from their house until 11:30! (Kidding, kidding, we LOVE having them!)
 |
| John's idea of babysitting. |
 |
| And he did Claire's hair. And fed her brownies. What an uncle.... |
 |
| It's so fun to hear James and Kenley having conversations. They babble away and half the time I'm not sure what they're talking about. In this conversation, Kenley very clearly said: "James! Come on! Let's go potty!" as they ran into the bathroom. |
 |
| Sweet Claire. |
 |
| The last time we watched them, I opened up the baby gate in the play room and we (yes - WE) ran around the middle of the house, through the family room, around the kitchen table, around the island, and upstairs. THEY jumped on the bed, then ran downstairs and repeated the process. James slept very good that night! |
 |
| All the pictures I have are of Kenley and James playing with the boys' (unopened, but not for lack of trying) Thomas toothbrushes. They carried them around and had fun pushing the spinner button all night. |
 |
| Nate loves running around. Side note: He doesn't love when James randomly pushes him over, then tackles him as he tries to (knees locked, bum straight in the air, brother on his back) stand up again. At one and two years old, those boys can go from sweet angels to wrestle-mania in seconds! |
 |
| Resting up for another lap. |
 |
| Umm..... ??? |
 |
| You can always get a smile out of Kenley! |
 |
| Playing in a 2x4 area. Shortly after this picture, 3 of the 4 kids were screaming mad and I decided it was time for some spaced-out Elmo watching on the couch! |
1 comment:
I love that top picture!!
Post a Comment