It's been a very lazy week so far at our house. Nate and I both caught a bug beginning Sunday afternoon. John and James have been so sweet to take care of us and give us lots of time to sleep.
In the meantime, I am new addict to Pinterest. Maybe not addict, but it is pretty neat.
John is excited about some great new machines down in the shop and even rented a forklift yesterday to move some things in (and out). The boys loved watching Daddy drive the "green tractor".
James is talking more and more (and more and more and more......) every day. I started a separate blog a while ago where I can record funny things the boys say and do - I don't want to bore you all with things only a mom could think was funny!
One example is in the bathtub last night where he tickled Nate and made him laugh then hollered: "MAMA, I FUNNY!!". Then tickled his bath toys and pretended they laughed and yelled: "MAMA, I FUNNY AGAIN!!!!"
One of my favorite parts of the day right now is when I get to listen to James pray. He rattles off the names he's thinking about most. This afternoon, he prayed: "Jesus, thank you Daddy, Elmo, Ah-Ee-Kay-Eee (Auntie Keri), Mom, Elmo, Elmo, Hugo, Nate, Elmo, Kenley, Uncle Brian, Ah-Ee-Kay-Ee, Elmo.....". It went on for a while.
James also gives me kisses ALL the time. He asks: "Mom want pisses?" or says: "Mama wuv pisses!" before he leans in for the smooch.
Nate is learning so much right now too. He loves to repeat signs and points to things in books when we ask him. Then, he always has a party for himself with smiles and clapping whether he gets it right or not. He says Dada, Mama, all done, ball, banana, bubble, and a few other words I can't think of right now. He's basically a genius if you ask me!
Nate is also walking around like a pro. I feel so bad for him in his rollie-pollie feet. I don't know how that kid can balance walking on balloons!
And Hugo..... This is how I caught him sleeping when I came downstairs this afternoon. Make yourself at home, Hugo!
No comments:
Post a Comment