Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm spent...

Phew....... I had the opportunity to share "my story" with our Women's Bible study this morning. For the last month or so I've been really excited (read: freaking out) to share with everyone. It's been a nerve-wracking, but very good experience to think through the events through my life that have grown me and my relationship with God.

I've had an idea of how God has used things to develop my perspective of Him, but to sit down and write it out - recalling specific verses or quotes that have been influential - has been a great reminder.

I'm exhausted this afternoon. (As a side note, I don't know how preachers do it. Seriously. And this was just talking for 40 minutes, not even a sermon or anything!) Anyway, while I'm totally spent, I'm also feeling very grateful for what God has done for our family. Good, bad, awesome, and difficult... God is good.  :-)

No comments: