Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 23, 2012


We went to the Children's Museum this morning with some friends. Oh my. It was an absolutely insane 3 1/2 hours. There wasn't one specific horrifying event, but the sheer number of people they can squeeze in that building is staggering.

I can really see James and Nate's personalities shine through at the Children's Museum. James is my quiet, shy, play in 3 rooms the entire day type of kid. Nate is showing his true colors with this new freedom of walking. He has an endless curiosity for the next thing. I chased him down numerous times and dealt with a few fits when he didn't want to follow the crowd. Nate will definitely be an adventurous man.

The kiddos were pooped on the way home, and hopefully I'll still be able to squeeze in a nap for myself before they wake up today!

"Just let me sleep, Mom."

This is what happens when we tell James NOT to smile. Works every time.

No comments: