Wednesday, May 13, 2015

More Crazy Spring Weather


I always love the back and forth weather that Spring brings. It seems like this year, the good days have been better and the bad days have been worse.

From sun -


To hail -




To more sun -


A couple years ago we didn't buy a little kid pool right away so when the sun came out, stores everywhere were completely sold out (which is why John talked me into the dreaded "blob" that one year). I haven't made that mistake again. We buy the pool as soon as they put them out!



Mom, watch us jump!





Then the squirt guns came out and I had to hide up on the deck.




It's hard not being able to work the water gun.  :(




Year-old popsicles from last summer. They didn't seem to mind!  


I can't forget about our Hugo!

Beth, say "Hugo"
"Puppy"
No, say "Hu-go"
"Puppy"


No comments: