We had a great Easter this year!
Dying eggs is always a favorite. I had to explain a few times that we were "coloring" the eggs, not "killing" them.
The baskets.
Sunday morning Easter baskets.
Bethy and I were super matchy-matchy... I especially liked the pink shoes. :-)
Too bright for pictures!
Problem solved...
After church, nursery and naps, we went to Sheri's for family Easter. It was a perfectly beautiful afternoon.
This year was a little bitter sweet. Sheri is planning on selling the big house this summer so this was probably the last family holiday we'll have here. I personally have so many memories on this piece of property - including John proposing to me on a drizzly Sunday afternoon in December, right down there by the water. :)
Nate passed out golf balls to the boys.
James played with his new frisbee.
Gwamma's Easter baskets for the kids.
Easter egg hunt.
The Carruthers brothers
Gwamma with her kiddos.
In every single picture of the kids together, Nate was making a funny face or being weird - Oh well!
Happy Easter from the Carruthers!
No comments:
Post a Comment