Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Downstairs Bathroom Redo
We've lived in this house for 5 1/2 years now. I have painted almost every single room, but I've been so afraid of the downstairs bathroom. Between the wallpaper, pink sponge paint, and my Pinterest-y expectations of "stylish" half-baths, I was completely paralyzed.
I decided I would re-do the bathroom in January, then February, then March, then...... we got to May and I realized BBQ season is coming soon. I had 3 days until I left for Women's Retreat and we had our first summer BBQ. So, under pressure, I knocked out the bathroom as fast as I could.
A picture of the "before" bathroom. Boy, I'll really miss those green stripes. :-/
Spent a lot of time tearing down wallpaper.
Lucky for me, James got really into picking off the little pieces of wallpaper!
I just did paint and cabinet knobs for now, but it feels so much better.
I need to update the decor a bit and I'd love to paint the cabinets or something. But, Phew! Glad to have that project done for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment