Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Week's Pictures


James invented "tiger claws" this week. From morning to bedtime the boys wear shoes on their hands and feet so they can be tigers with tiger claws.



James drinks out of a bottle SO weird! It cracks me up every time!


John took the boys to run some errands. Nate insisted on wearing his hat like this:


Baby Girl is 11 weeks old. She is such a happy baby.


James made an elephant with play dough.



I was looking through my preschool pictures from this week. Kenley was getting lots of love - lol!


On another note, I can't believe we only have one official week of preschool left! This "year" has flown by!


The boys get to choose their pj's and this night Nate really wanted to wear hangers.


Sweet Bethy (and Tabatha's Take Over).   :)


Not sure who is who in this picture - but someone got the raw end of the deal!


I took the boys for frozen yogurt on Thursday.


They both got a gummy frog in their yogurt. This is a picture of James' frog - because in his first bite, NATE SWALLOWED HIS WHOLE. (I guess it's no quarter, right Mo? Lol)






1 comment:

Keri Ronk said...

Nate in the hangers... OH MY GOODNESS

Your kids are so stinkin cute!