Saturday, May 25, 2013

Last Day of Preschool 2012-2013


This last Wednesday was our last day of Preschool for this year. The boys have absolutely loved their time at preschool. Every time we go somewhere, Nate asks if we're going to Preschool (then Grandma & Grandpa's, then Fred Meyer, then the gym). Preschool is always first.

Our last day of school picture - quickly shot with the iphone before we raced out the door! -


And our first day of school picture - I'm amazed how much Nate especially has grown since October! James is just a little taller with a (very short) buzz cut now.



We're doing one more year of Preschool next year, but I'm pretty sure we will all keep up with our preschool play dates over the summer... Starting with a trip to the zoo next week!


1 comment:

Terri said...

I'll try not to take offense at being 2nd to preschool! Lol