Saturday, May 4, 2013

Bethy - 2 Months


The sweet baby girl turned 2 months on May 1st. She is an absolute joy and is fitting into this crazy family so well.


Bethy is definitely a mama's girl. She likes to talk and smile back when we look at her and I can tell that she recognizes people from further away now. She loves to dance and is fascinated watching her legs kick. In fact, most of her 2 month pictures looked like this...


And this...


I've said before that the first few weeks were tough to get back into " baby mode" (and Bethy was an extra high-maintenance little girl). But every single week gets better and better - or maybe I should say easier and easier - or maybe just more normal...   :-)

Baby Beth has taken to her 3 hour schedule so smoothly - which makes our routine and knowing why she's fussy WAY easier. As soon as the schedule clicked for her, she started being fine "playing" by herself without crying and going down for naps and bedtime with minimal crying. She's still sleeping through the night - usually around 10pm - 5, 6, 7 or 8am. (She's still in our room and we get up at 5. I bet when I move her to her room she'll sleep in!)


We sure love this little sweetie!






No comments: