Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Bethy - 1 Month


Technically, April 1st was one month for Baby Girl.

Here's her pic that day (Ok, it was maybe taken a week late, but who's counting.):





I don't know if it's just me - or the bow - but she has always looked way more feminine than the boys. Over the first month, she started holding her head up and smiling. After she eats, she is wide awake and alert - it is also her favorite time to throw out the big smiles. She does not like having a wet diaper (the boys never seemed to mind). Bethy LOVES to be held up, on your shoulder, and walking around. She is more fussy than James and Nate (COMBINED), but she started sleeping great at night right around 4 weeks so it's a trade off.

I always love comparing baby pictures to see who looks like who. I thought Bethy looked just like James until I found pictures of Kenley as a baby this last week. B definitely takes after her cousin!

James - 1 month

Nate - 1 month

Cousin Kenley - 1 month

Cousin Claire - 1 month



1 comment:

Keri Ronk said...

Nate's Belly......

Love it!