Friday, December 21, 2012

So, I'm not really a crafty person...


James is 3. Nate is 2. They got to color with markers for the first time ever the other day. Yeah, first time ever. I'm that mom.


They decorated wooden ornaments for the Christmas tree.


I've given up on buying them an ornament every year. (Well, actually, I never started doing it. I just thought I needed to buy them a special and symbolic ornament every year to be a great mom. But in reality, it's way too much pressure to come up with a "symbolic" ornament every year... And let's be honest, it would probably be like a baby book - First kid would get a cool ornament and I would forget the rest!)


Nate was more interested in hanging his ornament on his "spy car" than taking a picture.


John:  "Hey Nate, show us your belly!"




James so proud of his ornament: "Mom, I'm the man!"


A Hug:


Wrestling:


I can't tell the difference...


2012 Masterpieces:






1 comment:

Terri said...

I started the ornament thing,too. That's what good moms do! lol It lasted two Christmas'. I don't think Brian even got one!