Friday, December 21, 2012

Ronk Christmas 2012


Last Saturday we celebrated Christmas with the big Ronk family.

It was a busy day - after we had a quick breakfast with Tonia, Teirsa and their families, John and I headed to Anacortes for a memorial service for a dear family friend. She passed away after just 6 weeks of being diagnosed with lung cancer... Another reminder of how precious life is.

We spent the afternoon with family and that evening a lot of Dad's family came over for the usual Christmas antics - food, gift exchange, and the dreaded pictures in every grouping possible.... Yes, this year, they even took a picture of John (30), Heidi (40), Scott (50), and my mom (60). Because they are all 10 years apart. Lol!

I'll spare you all those pictures, but here are some highlights -

Opening presents




Carruthers - and a belly. 

Ronks
It wouldn't be a party without a little baby throwing. I didn't get other pictures, but all the kids took their turns being thrown and loving it.



Stud muffin.

Mama and Dad

James and Kenley love each other

Cousins!

Gift exchange

Sweetie pie Claire turned 2 yesterday - I can hardly believe it. What a doll!

No comments: