Baby B is 27 weeks today!
I scheduled my c-section (love) for March 1st which means she will only be an inside baby for 12 more weeks - Woah.
I am happy to report that I (crossed fingers) haven't had to take any nausea medications for about 2 weeks. On the other hand, evening heart burn can get pretty bad... BUT, I know the worst is yet to come, so I'm not complaining one bit about any of it!
| Thanksgiving Day bump - 25 weeks. I'm a short girl, ok! ;-) |
In these next 12 weeks, I'm hoping to accomplish a few big projects:
1. Finish the playroom - almost done, pictures soon.
2. Start and finish turning the boy's room into a big-kid room.
![]() |
| I love these colors. |
![]() |
| With (hopefully) cherry wood bunk beds that can separate into twin beds that look exactly the same. (I know, picky much!) |
![]() |
| With maybe a little of the stripe/initial action here. |
3. Turn the extra room into a baby girl's room.
![]() |
| The bedding (minus the blanket) - with our cherry wood crib and maybe a grey/purple for the walls. We'll see once I get the bedding. |
![]() |
| And maybe some of this sort of stripe action (of course different colors). |
![]() |
| And of course a ruffle curtain! |
4. Last but not least, potty train this little monkey.
12 weeks to go - shouldn't be that difficult, right? :)






1 comment:
oh my word, your belly is so cute! I love it! And I love the room ideas! I can't wait to see them done. So glad you are feeling at least a little better :)
Post a Comment