Friday, January 13, 2012

A Ronk Christmas Day


After having our Christmas morning at our house, we spent the rest of the afternoon with my family. First, lunch at Grandma & Papa's....

Catching up after lunch

Cousin Shaina playing with the kiddos. We love Shaina!

I don't know why James was just sitting by himself eating a pineapple ring. But he was.... and it was funny.


One of my favorite/most nestalgic things about Grandma's house is her bathroom. (I know, creepy, right?) As long as I can remember, she's always had (1) This awesome wallpaper. (2) A wood toilet seat cover. (3) About 30 perfumes sitting on the counter... that we were always excited to wear to church. (4) These pictures of all her grandkids on the wall. Ah, the memories of being really awesome in 1992.

The line-up

I don't know which is worse, the collared prairie dress, or the full-bob haircut!

Ah, 3rd grade, I believe. Another stellar look!



 After Grandma & Papa's, we drove to my parent's and had a low-key evening with them, Brian & Keri, and Bob & Brenda. I didn't get many good pictures, but it was fun to relax and hang out after a long Christmas day!

My best attempt of a picture of the boys...

As usual, Nate was more interested in climbing than anything else.

Presents with Grandpa

James loves wearing his Elmo slippers.

John doesn't understand the Ronk tradition of leaving the floors a mess until after presents are opened... it just makes it a little crazier and Christmas-like!

Mom got new cookware! Yipee!!


 And......... That concludes a Carruthers Christmas 2012. Whew!




No comments: