Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bedtime a la casa de Carruthers tonight


              Nate had his very first haircut with clippers yesterday. He did a very good job holding still for me!            (*ahem* hear that, James?!)  He looks so much older now.

James' cool sunglasses from "Ah-ee Ka-ee"

James learned that cars are meant to be driven over people's heads from Grandma!

Sometimes it just sucks to be the little brother.....

.....Really sucks to be the little brother.  (James told me he was "sleeping with Nate".)

This is the 3rd night James has slept on the floor. John thinks it's hilarious and he's just being a boy - doing cool boy things. I'm a girl, so I don't understand!



GOODNIGHT!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Maddie went through a phase for about 8 months where she slept on the floor. After we put her in bed she would get up and make herself a bed right behind the door. Crazy kids.

Amy said...

I guess that's good to hear he's not abnormal.... but yes, definitely crazy! :-)