Of course I'm a tad late, but Natester turned 4 Months on Feb.25th!
I adore this age. He's totally interactive, but he still isn't super mobile. He is, however, slightly mobile... gravity helps with that (oops!). He has also moved to a 4-hour routine (which feels like I added an extra 2 hours to the day!) and almost perfectly sleeps his 12 hour nights.
Nate is turning out not to be just as happy and laid back as James - maybe even more. We love watching him smile and laugh all the time. He watches/plays with James and I can just imagine what is going through his mind!
Here are some more Nate faces we see all day:
He knows how to turn on the pout. I felt a little guilty snapping pictures while he was crying, but it's just so darn cute!
Classic Nate face:
No comments:
Post a Comment