Yep, for the month of March Keri and I are being sugar free. Yikes! For anyone who knows me, this is WAY out of my zone. I heart sugar. I especially heart:
I'm actually really excited to get started though. Keri and I (and James, Nate, Kenley, & Claire) went shopping today and I learned to read labels. I've been super surprised at how many things have sugar in the ingredients list! I've also been really surprised at how many good foods there are that don't have sugar in the ingredients list. I've just never thought it was a big deal to check....
I have 3 minutes left until March 1. I am finishing my last cherry Pepsi and thin mint. Goodbye, cherry Pepsi and thin mints. Hello, carbonated flavored water and carrot sticks!
And before you ask, "why on earth is she drinking cherry Pepsi and eating thin mints at 12am?", remember: that's a stupid question. You would be too!!
1 comment:
i just ate an entire box of these on my own. fail.
Post a Comment