He's repeating words like crazy (I am probably the only one who can interpret, but it counts!). We went down the cracker aisle at the store yesterday and without me saying anything he pointed up and said "cracker!".
He can fully follow my spoken directions to help turn on the light, take his socks off, clean up, turn on the vacuum, put laundry in the dryer, sit down, come, roll over (...kidding).
He also loves books these days. I should clarify. He's generally into turning pages and throwing the books everywhere... but now he's actually interested in looking at them too. Yesterday we were reading books and finding things to point at. I pointed to "fishies" in the ocean and he put the book up to his mouth to try to eat them. I guess when I think about it, the only "fishies" he's known are goldfish!
James really likes to be involved with whatever I'm doing. I haven't told him that dusting isn't that much fun yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment