Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Latest Dr. Appointment - 8/26


An update from the last Dr. appointment (to recap: breech baby, need c-section, yay!)... Somewhere between Monday morning and this morning, Baby James has decided to fully cooperate and he is now in the perfect launching position.

Head down, face back, (confirmed male), feet firmly marching upwards.

So, I guess that's good news! I was a LITTLE disappointed because I was really beginning to like the idea of scheduled birth: no chaotic confusion, no big messes to clean up... but I suppose a normal birth is a good thing too! And after all, I'm pretty sure God has the whole thing planned out anyway!!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Amy,

Thanks for posting! Keep your blog updated, praying for you!

Keri Ronk said...

lol I am pretty sure you are supposed to wash all the baby clothes! How is the nursery coming along? Love you! I am super excited! Hopefully you will dilate quickly and he will be here soon! I went to a doctor appointment on a monday and I wasn't dilated at all and then I went back the next monday and I was 3 centimeters and then I had her thursday. So he could arrive any time!!!!!!!