Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Church Shower - 8/24


I had an absolute blast at our church shower Monday night! It was so much fun, and I am still totally overwhelmed with the graciousness of everyone and all the cute things mr. baby will get to wear and play with! Thank you to everyone who was there, or tried to be there!!

Here's a side shot if you want that - 36wks/3days (and ginormous!):














This is a fuzzy picture, but this is the quilt Martha Dorcas group made for baby! A little John Deere blanket! Thanks Kimmy for the fabric - totally made for a child of John!


And the pregos: LaurieAnne 4/2, Beth 12/16, Amy 9/18, April 11/11.



And yes, I really am just that short, thanks for checking!





2 comments:

Mom said...

You four are going to have great memories of being pregnant at the same time!

Mrs. Pecadillo said...

I am so annoyed that you look so darn cute and you are just about ready to pop this kid out! Do you know how gorgeous you are?!