A lot of changes in nine months...
{ That nine months is not a reference to pregnancy. I am not pregnant. Although, that would be a nice way to announce it. But I am not, let's be clear. }
| 09/2011 |
| 06/2012 |
See that raspberry on James' chin? Yesterday John asked James to show him how fast he could run. Well, James ran fast... straight into the corner of the table.
It was just a little scratch last night, but when I found him this morning the size had at least doubled. James told me his "chin hurt" and I said I was sorry and asked if it hurt from running into the table. He said (matter-of-factly) "No, I picked it. It need to look nice".
Whaaa??? Weird kid! :)
| 09/2011 - One of John's favorite Nate pictures. |
| 06/2012 - Sweet little excited Nate. |
No comments:
Post a Comment